Thursday, April 09, 2015

1

"Every great man, every successful man, no matter what the field of endeavor, has known the magic that lies in these words: Every adversity has the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit." - W. Clement Stone

2

"For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?" - Jimmy Dean

3

"Someday I hope to enjoy enough of what the world calls success so that someone will ask me, 'What's the secret of it?' I shall say simply this: 'I get up when I fall down.'" - Paul Harvey

4

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire." - Reggie Leach

5

"One half of life is luck, the other half is discipline and that's the important half. For without discipline you wouldn't know what to do with luck." - Carl Zuckmeyter

No comments: