Tuesday, March 31, 2015

1

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great." - Mark Twain

2

"Every achiever I have ever met says, 'My life turned around when I began to believe in me.'" - Robert Schuller

3

"You say I started out with practically nothing, but that isn't correct. We all start with all there is. It's how we use it that makes things possible." - Henry Ford

4

"It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief
becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen." - Claude M. Bristol

5

"Life is a series of problem-solving opportunities. The problems you face will either defeat you or develop you depending on how you respond to them." - Rick Warren

No comments: